Teamwork One Salzburg
Österreich - Salzburg
Ansprechpartner: Frau Elisabeth Schrems
Telefon: 0043 (0) 699-1887 29 31
Art der Beschäftigung:
Front Office Manager Job on a Luxury River Vessel
My client, an international luxury cruise company, is seeking to recruit a Front Office Manager (m/f) for one of it´s river vessels.
You are reporting directly to the Hotel Director onboard and you are directly in charge of 2 Receptionists, Night Auditor, Massage Therapist and Spa Supervisor.
You handle the daily operation of the Front Office and take care of guests, issues and complaints.
You plan, coordinate and execute all formalities for customs and immigration for Guests and Crew
You ensure accurate on board accounting and capture, calculate and report all onboard Guest and Crew charges
You assist, plan, organize and execute the embarkation and disembarkation of Guests
You ensure that a six star service is provided
and and and....
Interested ? Please contact me and I will give you further information and please send your CV, a photo, references and a copy passport to email@example.com
Job as a Front Office Manager on a Luxury River Vessel
- Accounting degree or Higher Education in this particular field required
- Hotel Management School beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a luxurx hotel in a similar position or 3 years experience onboard a luxury cruise ship
- Must be fluent in spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have good administrative skills
- Excellent accounting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must posess excellent leadership skills and the ability to interact with all levels of people
- Needs to have an outgoing, friendly and diplomatic personality and has to possess a positive attitude
If you are interested please contact Elisabeth in Salzburg on firstname.lastname@example.org
Letzte Änderung: 19. 11. 2018